Job Vacancy: Scuba Travel Specialist14th June 2017 | Sandro Lonardi
Job title: Scuba travel specialist
Location: Remote (European Timezone)
Reports to: Head of Sales
Diviac Travel is the Booking.com of Scuba Diving. We are a travel startup founded in 2013 and headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Our customers are global and so is our team, with members in the US, Switzerland, Ukraine and Egypt. We have very high ambitions and want to transform the scuba diving world.
Through our website (diviac.com, we receive hundreds of leads a month from divers around the world looking to book a dive holiday. We run a hybrid model where customer can either book fully independently or interact with us to get consulting before they book. As such, we strive to provide first class customer service in the form of timely and very knowledgeable advice.
We are looking for experienced travel agents who love the Internet and want to work for a dynamic travel start-up offering lots of upside for top performers.
As a member of our core travel agent team, you will handle the end-to-end booking process for your assigned customers. This involves:
- Answering their questions and advising them – through chat, email and phone
- Interacting with our suppliers to get answers to open questions and confirm bookings
- Keeping our CRM up-to-date
- Driving customers to final booking
- Handling all post-booking administrative tasks (e.g. logging new information in our knowledge management tool, ensuring voucher accuracy, etc...)
- As necessary, providing further post-booking customer support
We are looking for experienced and independent travel agents who can hit the road running:
- Ideally 2+ years specializing in scuba diving related travel
- Minimum 3 years working in the travel agency industry or
- Several years of direct sales experience
Qualifications / skills
- Active diver who has personally dived around the world with a love for sales and customer interactions
- Born sales person who loves to interact with the customer and gets a kick out of closing a sale
- Strong personal drive, willing to go the extra mile
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion to help build something (we are a start-up)
- Looking for a career (not just a job)
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer centric – always looking for the best for the customer
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English (German a big plus)
- Professional with high attention to details
- Open and willing to learn
- Team mentality
Performance driven package composed of a monthly base salary + sales commission. Top performers can expect to earn above average. Additional perks include discounted scuba travel throughout the year.
To apply for this position please send your cv and a motivational letter to [email protected]